OUTLINE TOKYO VENUE
2022.10.28 [Fri] - 2023.1.9 [Mon]
*Open every day
|OPEN HOURS||10:00 - 20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)|
Mori Arts Center Gallery
(52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
|ORGANIZER||EXHIBITION: TOGASHI YOSHIHIRO -PUZZLE- Production Committee|
|Weekly Shonen Jump Editorial Department|
|SPONSORS||Kyodo Printing Co., Ltd./ eplus Inc.|
All tickets are designated by date and time. Entry datesand time slots are required to be selected
when purchasing tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at:
- eplus online reservation/purchase (including pre-sale) *japanese only
- Same-day ticket purchase at Mori Arts Center Gallery
Tickets may sell out as each entry time slot has limited capacity of
visitors. Please make your
reservation beforehand by the day before your visit at eplus.
eplus pre-booking includes pre-sale lottery and general sales (first term/second term). Exhibits are the same throughout the whole exhibition period.
TICKET ADMISSION*including tax
- Middle/Hight School Students
- 4 years old - Elementary School Students
- Entry with Special Gift
TICKET SALES SCHEDULE
- Pre-sale lottery (for first four days from opening): application from August 13th to 21st
- First term (October 28th to November 30th) : From September 3rd
- Second Term (December 1st to January 9th): From November 12th
*One child under four years old can be admitted free of charge as an "accompanying infant" for each ticket holder eighteen years of age or older (parent or guardian).
*Visitors with disability require ticket purchase. However, one care giver is admission free.
*Those who enter without admission cannot receive visitor bonus items nor purchase items at the gift shop.
*Tickets cannot be rescheduled, reissued or refunded.
*Please check this page for full caution notes of the exhibition (Japanese only)
VISITOR BONUSReversible Memorial Certificate
Key Visual Side (One design only)
In-story Ticket Side
(Three versions/Given at random)
Hunter x Hunter
A visitor's bonus item: the “Reversible Memorial Certificate” will be given to visitors who enter
during the exhibition period.
The “In-story Ticket Side” is designed based on matches which appear in the comics.
- *One “Reversible Memorial Certificate” will be given to those who enter with a ticket or an invitation ticket at the exhibition exit
- *Visitors with free admission such as accompanying infants and care givers cannot receive a “Reversible Memorial Certificate”
- *The “Reversible Memorial Certificate” will be given out at random. You cannot choose a specific design at your preference.
- Hello Dial Service
- Reception Hours: 9:00-20:00
- *Open every day
©Yoshihiro Togashi 1990-1994 ©Yoshihiro Togashi 1995-1997 ©P98-22